Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reading


Geneva is trying to teach Brookie how to read these days. Brookie has actually been sitting still long enough to look at books recently, so that's fun.

I think Geneva's going to love school next fall, she's so eager to learn and loves to look and listen to books, stories, and songs. She loves to colour and wants to learn how to write her name.






Some of the letters are the right idea. She's getting good at Gs. She says the middle thing is a moon. "I know how draw moons now!" I think it started off as an e. :)

Then she added a sun too. She said "Grandma (will) say 'WOW! Look at that sun and moon!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're girlies are darlings!! soo beautiful! Christian looks forward to meeting them:)

Brian said...

Ann- I think those pics of Brooke and Geneva are far better and more beautiful than any pro photographer would take. I like the biting one the very best. I think you should get that one blown up and put on your wall. I'm a big advocate of real life and realistic picture, and those are so so beautiful and fun... I like them.

Oh, hey I'm back in North America again.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you three girls together Andrea!!!

(I just found your blog.)

Hilda Heikamp

Anonymous said...

I am just busting up over that comment from Brian. Oh, by the way, I'm back on your continent and all. Such a cosmopolitan world traveler, hey?
-chelle