Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Some pics... all clumped together in one entry.


I think I'm going to cave in and get the girls professionally photographed. WAY too hard for this momma to get a cute shot of both of them. Here's what I came up with in this photo shoot.



MOMMY!!! Brookie's biting me!


Opa and Nana came up a few weeks ago for a visit. We went to Hanes' Corn Maze. We were in that sucker for almost 2 hours. But we were persistent and got every single clue! Very fun. The girls didn't get a ton out of it, but they were rather patient with the whole thing.




Nice face G



**********************
Hope Homecoming weekend! I left the girls at my Mom's on Saturday and drove up to Grand Rapids to see Kirra Ann, my friend Megs and Al's new arrival! What a dolly. It was sooooo nice to see Megs and Al, Sar and Matt and hang out and act weird and have things feel pretty much just the way they were 5 years ago! It was totally and completely worth the total 9 hours of driving. I actually enjoyed the drive. Spent some quality time with God and got to crank my new Caedmans' Call and Shane and Shane cds. I think I over-listened to the same music a bit though... I'll retire them for a while.

Missing you Cheli!

Kirra sweetie-Ann

Yes, I do know how to hold a baby. I had just been staring at her intentely and had to turn her around for a quick pic. I didn't really want to hand her back to her momma. She's rather full of cuteness.


*************************
Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving parade yesterday.

Checking out Nana's pretty display.



MMMMM. Fake gourds. Tasty.

Let's see now, I'll put this one here, and this one there....

I guess you can have one too, Brookie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my fav pic is the biting one!!!