Saturday, November 03, 2007

We like leaves



OHHHH how I love fall. I love watching the girls play in the leaves, picking them up one by one and examining them or grabbing them by the fist-full. I love that fall-y smell in the air, I love that it is cooler, I love going to walks in the woods, I love and thank God for creating such BEAUTY!

Mid air shot.


Pumpkin Carving time!

Brookie was a lady bug for Halloween. Complete with ready-made antennas.

Geneva was a monkey. Most little girls are princesses, fairies, etc. My child was a monkey. A bit more true to nature perhaps? :0) These are her friends Jacob and Kaelyn who came trick or treating with us. Along with Rueben, Anneka, Isaac, Hannah, Isaiah, Judah, and Asher. It was a bit crazy here on Wednesday night! Lotsa fun though.

Deep in thought.



"Oooooh"



OHHHH how I love fall. I love watching the girls play in the leaves, picking them up one by one and examining them or grabbing them by the fist-full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun friends! I love the family portrait! ;) Did Neva eat any Big Bananas (said with an Aussie accent) on Halloween??? ;)