Tuesday, April 24, 2007






So, apparently, I've had lots of time on my hands today. I've done quite a bit though, other than blog. :) I was a mom all day of course, but I also planted pansies in the front yard, helped Derek pick out new plants for our side walkway, visited my friend Julie, went to the park, srubbed the kitchen from top to bottom, does anyone actually care about anything else so why don't I just stop RIGHT here.... Anyway, here are the last of the pictures for a while. :) I think I've blogged enough for at least a few weeks. By the way, the last picture is just to show you that Brookie now has 4 teeth, with 2 more on the way! Big ol' chompers. They make her look so different.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Brookie is getting so big! Love the chompers!

Anonymous said...

Nana just thought she'd check out the blog before signing off for the night. I just did some Invoices and Opa is already sleeping. It's 12:20 AM. Nice new pics and videos! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Hope you can make it to Erin's baby shower for Kaelynn on May 18th. Lots of hugs and kisses from Opa and Nana. Beautiful teeth Brookie!! Love you all. Bye.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful Aners! I can't believe we haven't seen you guys in a LONG time! We're missing ya tons!