Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Geneva's photojournal

So, there I was, sitting in the van, when my Mom hands me the camera. And I think SWEET! Let's take some pictures of the journey. First of all, these pictures don't really capture now LOOONG the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's is. It took us WAAAAY too long to get there. I did pretty good though. It helped that we stopped lots so I could run around. The carseat gets pretty stuffy, ya know. We stopped at Opa and Nana's house for a quick visit on the way, and stopped off verrry quickly to see baby Kaelynn (Brent and Erin's new adorable baby). I reallllly wanted to stop in and see my cousins and my Uncle Ed and Aunt Lori, but Mom said we had NOOOO time left since Mom and Dad had their small group friends from church meeting at our house. There's never enough time in the day to see all the people we want to see I tell ya!
Anyway, here are a couple of the pictures I took. I have to admit, these are the best ones. There were a WHOLE lot of pictures of my legs and the back of Dad's seat.
I'll get better with experience I suppose.
Love you all! from, Geneva Michelle




No comments: