Saturday, May 12, 2007

Busy Momma of... (5?)

Well, I've got some extra kiddies around a few days a week. This is Kaelyn and Rueben, our good friends Rob and Kim's sweethearts. Geneva thinks it is soooo cool that they get to come and spend the day with us. She loooves baby "Yooben" and thinks it is so neat that he can move around by himself! (no crawling for Brooke still, although she's getting rather good at rolling along on the floor to get around)
SO, I have them about 2 days a week, and another little guy 3 days, and another 2 kids just every once in a while.
PLUS, (loooong story, but) I just accepted the ministry co-ordinator position at our church (about 15 hours a week) Not really my intention at first, but God has really been workin' on me and I felt like I really needed to take the job. I'm really excited for what's in store, although it may take me a while to get used to the busy-ness of everything!



Poor Rueben in a bit of a chokehold...



Drinking buddies






Over a year apart, and about the same height...Geneva's a smidge (ok, a lot) heavier than Kaelyn.... she's just a peanut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to be one busy mama:) But, you'll do awesome, as always Andie! Nice talking with you the other day--look forward to seeing you at book club this week!!