Thursday, February 04, 2010

M.I.A.

Sorry, I totally have neglected this blog! Life has been just a smidge busy these days...
Unfortunately, my camera was acting up, so this foot pic is literally the ONLY picture I took all weekend of my marvelous Chicago weekend away! Megs will hopefully pass along some of the pics she took. It was an amazingly fun weekend, and SOOOO good to see my dear Chel and Meggers. Missed you Sar!
Derek did a great job on the homefront with the kiddos. I don't think they really even noticed I was gone! Brooke went to my mom and dad's for almost a week and LOVED her time there. She got some good one-on-one time with Gma, and just absolutely thrived on being there. She's grown up a lot lately.
Brooke's creation

The artist.

Me and m' boy.

Uncle Bobby came for a visit in Jan. LOVED having you over Rob. I think the girls rather liked it too.


Watching the girls skate.



Taking Big Benny for a stroll.



Skatin'

Gva's getting purty good at the whole skating thing. (with a few amazingly large bruises on her knees of course)

Before (sorry, pics out of order!)
Derek's been working hard at keeping this baby skatable.


Big helper.


2 comments:

Rob said...

Finally an update! yay!
very nice :)

Christel said...

Thanks for the update! We love Micah's cool vest and I (Christel) had a flashback to our preggo pedicure when I saw the first picture. We loved having Brooke in town for a few days. She even helped me wash some dishes. When is she coming back?! I have a big pile by the sink!