Thursday, February 25, 2010

Family Day

Opa and Nana came up on Valentines & Family Day! We had SUCH a fun time skating, bolwing, out for dinner, and just hanging out. Thanks for a fun, fun time guys. We think you're pretty special people... What a great way to spend family day & we wish we lived a little closer to all our wonderful family so we could hang out more often.

Granny bowler!



high five Opa!

Mikers had "fun" watching.

I tried to upload a video here of Geneva bowling for the first time, but it didn't work. Maybe I'll try again later. She got a few spares. Would you believe I bowled a 214? I had 5 strikes. Unheard of. (I beat Derek, hehehe) No pictures to prove it though. You'll just have to believe me.






Oh, child.

Skating queen

Dino-Mike


Our backyard has never been quite so fun.

2 comments:

Brian said...

An,

The rink is beautiful.

Good work on the family day.

Love ya and I think I'll see you in a few weeks in Midland.

-brother Brian

Christel said...

214!!! Wow. That beats Dave's personal best of 131. We're looking forward to seeing these kiddos (and you!) in a couple of weeks. Love you!