Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Book Club



I've been in a book club for almost 3 years now, and loving it still. It's a group of girls from church, and we each take a month in which we pick a book and host everyone at our house. We even have themes! We've dressed up in ties and mustaches, in saris/togas/whatever they're called, in animal-print clothes, etc etc. Very fun. My choice this year was The Memory Keeper's Daughter. An ok read, un petite peu cheese, I must admit. Secret Life of Bees was much better. As was Suite Francaise and Life of Pi (a few good ones of the past that are actually coming to mind) Anyway, a good way to get lots out of books by discussing them afterwards, and a nice way to get to know my girls even more. We missed you Amy and Lisa!

1 comment:

Amy said...

sadness, I hate missing out:( I've never missed one yet--but, I am glad you continued my tradition of taking a picture everytime in my absence! Looks like a fun evening as per usual! Good job Andie! Love you lots! Amesx0 ps will be posting the awesomely funny pic from last month on flickr---you look way too cute in that French beret!

Blog Archive