Wednesday, December 01, 2010

entry 3/3

OK, so I'm staying up later than I wanted to and finishing my blogging. Here's some last pics...

My baby is turning 2 tomorrow! AAAHH! What happened? :)

Me and my little man.

Showing off his new train jammies from Aunt Ann. He LOVES them.

Too bad his belly makes him look like the tank, not Thomas.

Beauties and the Beast

The Beast, revealed.

The beast attacks!



K, so I always hate listening to myself talk on videos, but here's one anyway. :)

SOOOOO glad MOvember is over. But, pretty neat that he helped play a small part in helping to raise awareness, oh, and MILLIONS of dollars for prostate cancer research. Saw a neat clip on CBC and it makes me realize that I put up with ICK for a month for a good cause. I love my Derek, but love him more without a fuzzy caterpillar on his face. :) I'll post a much more handsome "after" picture later.

1 comment:

chellebird said...

That little "Say YES!" "...NO!" exchange cracked me up!