Monday, February 02, 2009

Micah is 2 months old today!


Guy time.


I'm SOOO happy!

Tea party with the animals (and Brooke in case you couldn't see her, she blends right in.)

Helping Mommy make supper (if you can indeed call grilled cheese supper)

I love my sling and fall asleep as soon as Mommy puts me in (after 40 minutes of trying to fall asleep in my bed just before dinner time...This has happened 3 or 4 evenings this past week.)

You're putting me in this car seat contraption AGAIN!?


Micah's other commonly seen facial expression, aside from smiling.

Good book choice Geneva, I strongly recommend it to all other 2 monthers out there.
(It's my 2 month birthday today!)


Bright eyes

OOOOOOH!

I suppose I should take pictures of my other children sometime too, huh? Next post. :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 2 months old Micah! And it is also groundhog day,what a special day.
Nice to see my grandchildren reading so early too. Eli is here with me looking at pictures of his cousins and he says hi!

chellebird said...

Ahhhhh! He's getting so big so fast! Please put him in a drawer or something to stunt his growth until I can see y'all!

Really, he's just precious, An. So are the girls. Geneva looks like such a great big sister, reading to him.

Brian said...

Nice.