Monday, May 26, 2008

Da Zoo

I kinda forget the name of the zoo we went to, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but it was in Brantford. Twin Something Zoo I think. Anyway, it was pretty small, but had zebras, lions, snakes, monkeys, wolves, bears, you name it. The girls REALLY liked it, even though it was VERY chilly out. We broke out the hats and mitts just after these pics were taken. Hard to believe just a week ago we were wearing winter gear and today the girls were sweating and eating freezies at Kims'!

The first animal we saw. It didn't move much and I honestly think it was FROZEN.

Ridin' on a pony! Neither of the girls were scared, I was quite impressed!

I look like a total dork, I realize this. Look at the child, not me.

Petting some sort of creature. Not an alligator or croc, I think it's called a cayman. EW.

Petting a boa. Ew again. Look at Brooke, getting right in there. The zoo lady also brought out a tarantula. The 'mom' next to me literally RAN away when she brought it out. It was pretty funny. We got to see a lion cub and a wolf pup too.

Good times at the zoo.
Mom, we still want to go to the Toronto zoo with you. This was just a sneak preview. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andrea
That looks like a good zoo for kids - not too big. I think I've been there before, a long time ago - is it on something church road? Now THAT's explanatory, isn't it?
How are you?
Karen