Thursday, April 10, 2008

sylin' spring wardrobe


About the outfits. Derek picked Geneva's clothes out, I picked Brookie's. Moments later, we walked out of the bedrooms with the girls at the same time and ta-da! This is what they were wearing. Outfits completed with blue jeans and pink socks. We added the sunglasses later. :0)
(pink pants were exchanged mid way through the day after a run-in with a serious mud puddle)


p.s. I LOVE this weather and have been looking forward to it for a while!!!
Here's some pics of Brooke hanging out in our new tire swing. We've been outside A LOT for the past few days and Geneva managed to get a sunburn already!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I love it An. I get pretty excited when there's so new pictures posted on here... I check it every few days in hopes that there might possibly be an update with some beautiful pictures of you and Snert and Booty and Geva.
Nice.