Wednesday, January 30, 2008

family

Geneva took this pic. Not bad for a 3 yr old huh? :0)


MWAH!

Brooke LOVED this idea.

"Mom, this is more my idea-I'll ride my car while you chase me down and try to take a picture"


Dinner @ Cracker Barrel with Ed and Lori and fam

Justin and Derek

Abigail and Nana

Aunt Lori and Geneva

Derek, Ed, and their invisible friend. (You guys are big dorks)

Opa and Riley


Oh my, check out those bedheads!


Playing dress up

Geneva, Blackie and Susannah (everyone is named Susannah around here...)

Big girl hair cut!!!



CHEESER!

Big girl piggytails for Brookie. As long as her hair stays curly, I'm not ever cutting her hair!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Nice Annsy- good pics. I get real excited when I check and get to see a few new pictures up.

Tell Neva I dig the new hairdoo.

Long time, no talk. Let's telly sometime..

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! Talk about future homecoming queens...Neva with her new do and Brookie with her curls...lots of broken hearts to come! We MISS you guys!!!