Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Brooke's firsts!

Brooke has a tooth! After about a month of my thinking a tooth was about to pop through, finally one did! I think the other bottom one will be close behind.
Also, we got Brooke's ears pierced. AHH! She actually did really well. She cried for about a minute and almost made me cry too. I made my child suffer, on purpose! But we don't regret it, and hopefully she never will either! :) We were thinking about getting Geneva's done too, but didn't really think 2 is such a great age, she'll be pulling on them and such.... Brooke doesn't really know the difference at this age. It kinda makes us wish we had Geneva's done earlier, it looks SOOOO cute! Anyway, here's a pic of her newly jewelled ears. Ok, well you can only see one of them :)



Scrubadubdub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Brookie's earrings! So darling:)