Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My babies

Feet!!!

OHHHH so happy!


Jolly Jumpin'

Hi everyone! Things are well. Taught today and got a whole buncha Voortman cookies as a present - I think they had them in Michigan too from what I recall. They make windmill cookies and other yummy dutchish sort of kinds. The factory's in Burlington and one of the Voortman grandkids is in my class, so I think they have access to LOTSA free cookies. MMMM. (Yes, Julie, that's why I gave you some, too many cookies in my house!!!) Oh, in case anyone's wondering, I teach homeschoolers just a morning a week. I just started last week, and it's going really well so far. It's great to be back in the teaching swing of things.
Anyway, no pictures of teaching, but here are some pictures of my beauties. Enjoy

2 comments:

Brian said...

Here's my obligatory impersonal note through online medium to show my sister that I looked at her pictures and liked them and like her and her family and think they're beautiful.

An and Derek said...

you're such a dork. but i'm glad you let me know you were here! can't wait to see you in a few days! geneva's excited to see uncle byan too.
~an