Thursday, September 07, 2006

Labour Day Weekend 06


Wellll, it's been a looooooooong time. Pretty much a year. Sad, isn't it. We had Cheli, Megs and Al Freudigmann, Sarah and Matt Scogin over for our annual Labour Day Roomie/Next Door Neighbour Weekend Extravaganza Get Together!! (wow that's a long title) and I was bugged into getting back into this blogger thing. My excuse that I didn't know how to add to it was denied, and here I am, about to put some new pictures up. We've had a new addition to the family since our last post. Brooke Lynaea was born on June 24. More about her later! For starters, here are some pictures from our AWESOME weekend! Enjoy!

p.s. I'm not sure how often I'll do this again, our computer is verrrrrry slow, and it took 5 minutes to load up one picture..... It'll depend on how much time I have, not something of a great commodity these days. (Was that the correct usage of the word commodity? I don't think I've ever even used that word before, not too sure where that came from!)
Megs and Brooke


Hey, I'm getting good at this blogger thing. Four pictures in one day. WOW. Here are pics of me and my beautiful girls. (compliments of Megs and Al's kickbutt camera)

No comments: