Friday, March 06, 2009

Newsflash!

A momentously big newsflash: Brookie is potty trained!!! Hooray!
Earlier this week, something just clicked, and she's telling me when she needs to go and is peeing and pooping on the potty (with only a few little accidents here and there) Hey, no one's perfect. She loves wearing her underwear, or "brukies." Brookie in brukies: how cute. She's especially fond of her Nana Dora brukes she got for Christmas.
I'm so excited that I now only have 1 in diapers! I did realize the other day that I have had 1 or 2 children in diapers consecutively for 4 1/2 years now... OUCH!

Giving piggy back rides to some big critters

Before...

After!

Do we look alike or what?


Our happy boy wearing his outfit from "Aunt" Sarah and "Uncle "Matt.. is it scary to think of that our 3 month old is wearing 6 month sized clothes already???

2 comments:

Brian said...

Nice Anny- I'm talking to you right now...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Brookie!! Love the pictures and boy does Geneva & Micah look a like:) Your kiddies are beauties!! Love ya! amyxo